PLAY FLOOR. FLOOR
Play floor. Wood floors in bathrooms.
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose
- Amuse oneself by engaging in imaginative pretense
- a theatrical performance of a drama; "the play lasted two hours"
- Engage in (a game or activity) for enjoyment
- participate in games or sport; "We played hockey all afternoon"; "play cards"; "Pele played for the Brazilian teams in many important matches"
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
H. G. Wells Floor Games: A Father's Account of Play and Its Legacy of Healing (The Sandplay Classics series)
The delightful story of creative play with miniature figures and magical worlds on the nursery floor is brought back to life in this reprint of a historical work. Written for his sons in 1911, Wells's story immerses the reader in a tale where possibilities are the given and surprises the fact. It has since been used as a teaching tool for psychotherapists the world over to understand children's methods of thinking and is instrumental in the work of sandplay therapists. An insightful introduction discusses the history of play in Wells's prolific creative life and his role in the development of sandplay therapy.
play dice for death
I can't believe how wrong this day has gone so far. I woke up at 11 AM, I haven't studied almost anything,I blocked my cell phone and I'm desperate and I also hit my lip with the camera by accident and now it's purple. Fantastic.
Anyway, have a great Sunday flickers =]
And please press L.
Child plays at the British Museum
I just about caught this shot before the kid disappeared and never returned to play on the pillers.
underlayment for wood floors
brazilian walnut hardwood floor
cork floor underlayment
draw floor plans for free
clear vinyl floor mats
tile flooring gallery
steamboy steam floor mop
Post a comment